Friday, November 21, 2008

The Love of My Life

I feel that sometimes we take things for granted in our lives, the people, the circumstances, the money...you get the idea. I want to be able to tell people how much I appreciate them, starting with my husband (If you feel that this may make you want to throw up a little, I would stop reading here).

Herb: I know that someday you will read this, and I want you to know, that I appreciate everything you do for our family. It is partially because we do not hold traditional roles in our family that causes you stress. I know that working those long retail days only to have to come home and cook dinner is not want you want to do, but you do it, without complaints (most of the time :)). I joke around about changing diapers, however, I do not want anyone to get the wrong impression and think that you are not a good father. I know the truth, the way that Quinn looks at you when you are playing with him, he knows you are the best daddy out there, and really that is all that matters. The holiday season is always the hardest for us since it means long hours for you, but as always we will pull through and will be stronger for it. I know you are only working as hard as you do because you love your family and you want to provide the best for us. We do appreciate it even if we don't show it all of the time. When I talk about you to co-workers I am pretty sure they want to bash my head in, since it seems like we have something perfect going here....it's not perfect, but what we have is great, and I feel lucky to have found you. Thank you for being my best friend, my confidant, and husband. I wouldn't want it any other way.
P.S. Don't be mad at me for putting this picture of you on here, I love it!

No comments: