Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hopeful

Do you know what I love the most about this time of the year??? Watching Christmas movies, I like them all...the Corny, the sappy, the hilariously funny...you get the idea. On Sunday Herb, Quinn and I watched Christmas With The Kranks, I tell ya, that Tim Allen is a funny guy, (spoiler alert!) my favorite part of that movie is when he gets botox injections in his face...I laugh so hard every time I see that! Quinn was laughing at me cause I was laughing so hard. Herb asked how I could find it that funny every year, but I forget most of the year that I watched it even, so it is still a surprise for me when we watch it again.


I was thinking this morning on my way to work about this coming summer, I am really, really looking forward to it. Quinn will be able to go out on the boat with us, I will be able to wear a bathing suit without looking like a whale (hopefully anyway, maybe if I start running this could be accomplished, yikes!), and it should just be more fun than last year. Not that giving birth and all that wasn't fun...


I was looking back at photo's of the Quinn man and can't seem to wrap my head around how quickly he changed...when he was first born he had kind of an alien oblong head, now it is more rounded, he used to look like a little old man, now he actually looks more like a baby. You get the point. Here is a picture of then and now. He was almost kind of weird looking when he was born, maybe I shouldn't put that on here, in case when he is older he reads this and thinks that I don't love him. Quinn, if you ever read this, I love you very much, and even though I just called you weird looking when you were born, I think you are the cutest man child ever! I was just remarking on how much you developed in just 5 long, I mean short months.

No comments: